The South African COVID-19 Pregnancy Outcomes Study
The South African Obstetric Surveillance System Consortium in partnership with the SA MRC Maternal and Infant Health Strategies Unit and KRISP/UKZN invites clinicians from South African obstetric institutions to participate in this national study.
Click on this link or on the image above to download it.
- Dr Samantha Budhram (UKZN)
- Dr. Valerie Vannevel (UP)
- Dr. Laura Yates (KRISP/UKZN)
- Prof. Salmome Maswime (UCT)
To Participate as an investigator, please contact:
- Dr Samantha Budhram (Email: email@example.com)
News date: 2020-05-29